"Sound Beats Print ... Pictures Beat Sound"

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Break On Through

CBob...
I do understand the message you are sending with this video....

if you must break through to the other side....just go knowing that many people have loved you....

c'b - So glad you are still with us. You've already got my e-mail address, so just let me know if I can help. I'm only slightly psychic. Peace to you.

c'b - Good Morning.

Hi bob
Some funny comments on that celeb squares bit, you would have to be very nimble minded to come up with a few of those.
Yeh, this country seems to burn to the ground every summer its so dry.Rain is a rarity at any time.
Did you check out my new song on my homepage? I made it up on tuesday and mucked around with a studio program for fun.
peace

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link