"Sound Beats Print ... Pictures Beat Sound"

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

This Bear Has Something to Say Part IV

Photo: Joseph Napaaqtuq Sage/AP

Study this clip ..... send me dialog. I know it's backwards from what REAL animators do, but I'm no real animator.
You get a writing credit at the end of the editorial. If you just see a passage that the lips sync to your words, make a note of how much time into the clip it is, and let me know.

I'm not in any big hurry to lay down a sound track, so this little project is still on going.

Here's the U-Tube link :
This Bear Has Something to Say

Looking real good bob.
The jackson pollockesque site is a great time waster. A side note on pollack, In 1973 the aussie government bought pollock's "Blue Poles" for $2 million (unheard of for a modern painting back then) and the purchase was among one of the reasons for the dismissal in 1975 of the then Labor government by (would you believe) the Queen of england.Ironically its now worth many times over the original price but unfortunately a foreign queen is still Australia's head of state!.

CBob.... great job... you HAVE learned a lot with that new machine....

I can't wait to see who comes up with what :)

I'm not even going to attempt it, that bear does have a lot to say though.

CBOB,

Here is a coding site you might enjoy playing with

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link