"Sound Beats Print ... Pictures Beat Sound"

Thursday, May 03, 2007

NPR's Climate Connections




NPR & National Geographic have started a year long series on the Climate. All that hamburger money from Mrs. Croc is being put to work.

NPR's Climate Connections

CBob,

Check out my new animation ... adopted a llama on my website. You might like to check out the adopt a pet website

Yikes... but we haven't contributed to green house gases???

Glad to see you up and about! I've missed you!

E

CBob....
As an avid NPR listener, I've heard some of the series.... it is excellent....

the Christian Science Monitor has been doing a Global Warming series.... it's excellent too....

G'day Bob,

Love your perspective.

David

Bob I cannot believe how much you have taught yourself in the last year about graphics and blogging! Each time I log in there seems to be something new.A year ago you had a standard ordinary sort of blog like the rest of us but now you have a page with all the whizz bang tom foolery and links and animations and audio....I am in awe!!!!!!!!

glad your're blogging, CB. Keep up the good work. Dr. TB

I know. I know... My freakin' footprint is still much too big for my foot. I've got some Pros but am less than satisfied with my Cons.

I'm a keepin' workin' on it, though, and wouldn't mind paying high $ for gas if so much of that weren't just goin' to the freakin' stock & share holders.

G'day Bob,

Looking forward to some more pearls of wisdom from you.

David

Love the Bob Dylan vid!

Post a Comment