"Sound Beats Print ... Pictures Beat Sound"

Friday, March 09, 2007

Lt. Commander Data Works With Vista

Oh boy. And I keep trying to talk my husband into a Mac with the Vista program ( he's a Windows guy)... looks like I may want to re-think this...

Ethel

Name for the park: A salute to country music. It will now be "Rocky Top"

You will like my blog considering Gingrich of GA just confessed to what everyone already knew. Apparently Augusta GA was named after the dowager Princess of Wales who was rumored to have been shagging the 3rd Earl of Bute who had a hand in the American revolution.

Didn't mention Victoria and John Brown. Must be something about these Scottish men. :-)

Awsome blogsite! Lots to read and see. Thanks

Thanks Toni .... It's my little internet clubhouse.

Post a Comment