"Sound Beats Print ... Pictures Beat Sound"

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Cheney's Testifies



A few days ago I posted at Crawfordslist, that when Cheney placed his hand on the "Good Book" to take the oath at the Scooter Libby trial, the thing would burst into flames. Sr. Horse Dooty reminded me that Cheney would be using his cloven hooves ....Then the Bible would burst into flames.

Colorado Bob,

I did not intend to steal your thunder. Just made more sense that way. LOL thanks.

yo soy Horsedooty!

This gif is cool C'Bob! Its a pleasure to link back to you.

Claire

OH Dooty no thunder involved at all.
It felt like we were in vaudeville. If I only had some baggy pants.

Love the gif. Do you copyright your work or works like these? That's hilarious and if I didn't know you, I'd probably walk away with that.

the only other time Cheney gets that horny is when he rubs money on his naked body.

Post a Comment