"Sound Beats Print ... Pictures Beat Sound"

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Gifs Again

hey, buddy....

hey .. Colleen.

I can't stand that guy.

I left a comment on "phillibits "and said I left some coins in the jar!!!but it was yours...very absentminded old Mousie...never mind it's your fault, there're so many nice things to read, watch, link to in your place!!! your work is great ...very interesting, a pleasure for the eyes and the mind...thank you...
see you dear
and happy new year in case I don't see you before 2007
Mousie

as long as you're ok, that's what I care about. Did you ever notice that if some people were half as smart as they think they are, they'd be geniuses? anyway, Mr. C wiped out the interchange, so don't be a stranger. There's always lots of room in cyberspace. By the way, you need bigger jars, I'm freeing myself of all "loose change" for the New Year!

Post a Comment